Printkeg uses a highly secure and popular e-commerce platform called Shopify to sell prints. That system allows our customers to utilize a “forgot password” feature, but it does NOT provide a way for customers to reset their own passwords.
To change your password or account email address, you must contact our customer service at email@example.com or through the contact form on our about us page.
Our customer service team will use a “reset password” tool provided by Shopify that sends you an email giving you the ability to easily change your account password. This automated email is sent to the account email address we have on file.
- We recommend always creating unique passwords for every account you create online. By doing this, you prevent breaches at one online destination from affecting other online accounts. This is the greatest method of reducing your chances of a massive breach.
- The strength of your password is also important. Longer passwords are better and should be at least 12 characters.
- Avoid using common patterns (abc, 123) or personal information (pet names, birthdays, street addresses) in your password.
- Be sure to implement a recovery email address or phone number for your main email account.
- Review this article by Google that provides more detail in creating secure passwords for your online accounts.
If you have any further questions concerning your password security at Printkeg, please be sure to contact us. Thanks you so much for choosing Printkeg as your print company!